Highlights from our internal analysis. Read more below
- 638 individuals screened for Texas Criminal records
- 135 individuals with criminal records were found
- 43 were not reported by TXDPS
- 89 unique criminal record cases were not reported by the TXDPS
- 26 of these unique records are felonies
- 63 of these unique records are MisdemeanorsOur facts:
After an internal evaluation of Texas Department of Public Safety criminal record accuracy, Pre-employ.com is urging employers who screen individuals in the state of Texas to contest two bills currently being considered (TX BILLS H2700 & H4114).
In our opinion, these two bills significantly undermine public safety and were recently reported out of committee.